The latest printing problems faced by some Windows 10 users are as follows:
• Elements of a document about to be printed may appear as solid black or colored swatches. Affected elements are barcodes, QR codes and graphic elements such as logos.
• Table rows might be missing from a printed document, or other alignment or formatting problems.
• Windows 10 users who try to print from some apps or to certain printers may also simply get a blank page.
If you are wondering what cumulative updates are causing the Windows 10 problems, these patches should be watched for …
• KB5000802 for Windows 10 2004 / 20H2 and Windows Server 2004 / 20H2
• KB5000808 for Windows 10 1909 and Windows Server 1909
• KB5000822 for Windows 10 1809 and Windows Server 2019
• KB5000809 for Windows 10 1803 and Windows Server 1803