Sol Body Wild Orchid Shimmering body powder ($ 10.00 for 0.35 oz.) Has a rich lavender base with a warmer gold sheen. It had a mostly opaque color coverage that could be turned down with a lighter hand or intensified by applying it with the fingertip.
Although it was a “body powder” it almost felt like cream powder to me, but it definitely felt and worked like a powder as soon as I picked it up with a brush and applied it to my cheeks. The product was applied evenly and veneered well, and it appeared to be more prone to shearing, which was a bit more as described (“wash”), but still more pigmented than marketed. It lasted a good eight hours before it faded noticeably.
- Natasha Denona Pink Champagne (PiP, $ 38.00) is shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sangria Sunset (PiP, $ 36.00) is shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop U Got Mail (LE, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Cotton Pad (P, $ 36.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- Clionadh Aether (P, $ 12.50) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Pop (PiP,) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Razz (LE, $ 9.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Thanks very much! No comments. Join the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare with each other? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!