MAC Dilly-Dolly Extra Dimension Blush ($ 31.00 for 0.14 oz.) Is a very light pink with cooler undertones as the base color with a contrasting, warmer gold pearl that gave it a brilliant sheen.
The texture felt smooth, was moderately dense but not stiff, and was easy to spread over my skin. The finish was bright but didn’t tend to emphasize the texture of the skin. It had a semi-opaque, buildable paint cover that lasted a good eight and a half hours before it visibly faded.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Don’t Flutter Yourself (LE, $ 4.99) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (LE, $ 34.00) is shimmery, darker, and warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (diamond powder) (PiP) shimmers more (90% similar).
- Clionadh Clionadh (light) (P, $ 12.50) is more shimmery and brighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Forget Me Not (LE, $ 8.00) is shimmery and lighter (90% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Barbe a Papa (P, $ 32.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- Benefit Tickle (P, $ 30.00) is more shimmery and brighter (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Wattabrat (P, $ 36.00) is shimmery, darker, and warmer (85% similar).
- Clionadh Phoenix Embers (P, $ 12.50) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Adoration (left) (PiP,) is shimmery, lighter and warmer (85% similar).
$ 31.00 / 0.14 oz. – – $ 221.43 per ounce
The Extra dimension blush Formula is said to have “long-lasting color with prismatic reflections” that wears for “10 hours”. The formula is usually very pigmented with a soft, smooth texture that is tighter in the pan but not difficult to use – I had no trouble getting paint even with my softest brushes – and has no dustiness or powderiness in the pan . The blush can usually be mixed with a glowing sheen on the cheeks that doesn’t accentuate the natural texture of my skin. With the newly added permanent colors from MAC, the wearing time was between eight and ten hours.
Browse all of our MAC Extra Dimension Blush swatches.
Mica, cetearylethylhexanoate, C12-20 acid peg-8 ester, Hdi / trimethylolhexyllactone cross-polymer, squalane, glycerine, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) extract, ethylhexylglycerine, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, tin oxide, synthetic fluorophore Caprylyl glycol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or dealer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredients list.