Deep bronze (08)
Dior Deep Bronze (08) Dior Forever Natural BronzeDior Deep Bronze (08) Dior Forever Natural Bronze ($ 48.00 for 0.31 oz.) Is a dark brown with warm, reddish undertones and a matte finish. The texture felt smooth, velvety, and bold without being pushed too hard into the pan, and it seemed like it wasn’t a reactive matte finish, so it worked well over bare skin, unbound foundation, etc.
It had almost opaque pigmentation in a single layer that could be applied with a lighter hand or built up for complete coverage. It stayed good for eight and a half hours before noticeably fading.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- ColourPop Bits and Pieces (P, $ 8.00) is shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- Kosa’s Deep (P, $ 34.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Rodeo Drive (P, $ 8.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $ 38.00) is lighter and cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Unleashed (LE,) is shimmery, lighter and cooler (85% similar).
- Physicians Formula Endless Summer (P, $ 14.99) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- Jouer Sunglow (PiP,) is cooler (85% similar).
- Tarte Crown (PiP) is shimmery, lighter and warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Deep (4) (P, $ 55.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Gucci Beauty Dark (05) (P, $ 62.00) is darker (85% similar).
$ 48.00 / 0.31 oz. – – $ 154.84 per ounce
It’s supposed to be a powder brush that is long-lasting and “blends seamlessly” for a “natural, healthy shine”. They had a semi-opaque to opaque, buildable color cover with a particularly smooth, velvety consistency that looked almost creamy on the skin, but was slightly powdery in the pan. The product was applied to both bare skin and foundation and was particularly easy to mix.
The bronzers were a bit denser in consistency, but they yielded, which ensured a variety of brushes could be used to hold products – fan brushes to dense, large bronzing brushes – for varying degrees of coverage or application methods. When applied, the mixed bronzer looked like a natural mat: no visible shimmer or sheen, but it wasn’t flat or dry and didn’t emphasize the natural texture of my skin (e.g. dryness / flaking). The formula held on well for eight hours before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Natural Bronze swatches.
# 15677 SYNTHETIC Fluorophlogopit ● C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone ● SILICA ● BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER ● Sorbitan isostearate ● C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone ● Caprylylglycol ● Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) SEED OIL ● FRAGETRY- PARKII- PELENTERY ● Ethylhexylglycerin ● -BUTYLHYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● C20-24 OLEFIN ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● ZINC STEARATE ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYTROLOLZ [+/- : CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredients list.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!