Save the world
ColourPop Saving the World Pressed Powder Blush ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a light-medium orange-coral with moderate, warm undertones and a mostly matte finish. The texture seemed to look “more natural matte” on my skin after applying and blending, which made it more flattering and forgiving.
The texture was soft, smooth, and mixable, if moderately powdery. It had medium buildable pigmentation in line with the marketing of the formula. It was a good eight hours before something faded.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Tom Ford Beauty Warm (Winter 2016) Blush (LE, $ 60.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Cover FX Pink Dahlia (left) (PiP,) is warmer (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Georgia Peach (LE, $ 9.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B308 (P, $ 23.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $ 29.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Nectar (P, $ 14.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $ 22.00) is cooler, shinier (90% similar).
- LYS Beauty Kindness (P, $ 16.00) is warmer, shinier (90% similar).
- ColourPop Centerfold (PiP, $ 4.50) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Count Me In (P, $ 8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to have a “gentle” effect and a “natural and healthy flush” that has a “long shelf life” and “can be layered in the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder blush with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color gradient. The consistency feels drier, thinner, and while it feels silky, I found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder blush on the skin, depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would blend, but natural oils or slips made the blush go unevenly and difficult to blend. The average wearing time for me was between seven and eight hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush samples.
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Many Thanks! A comment. Join the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare with each other? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!