ColourPop Dee-lish Pressed Powder Blush ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a light-to-medium sized pink cotton candy with cooler blue undertones and sparkling spots on a matte base. The texture was denser, almost creamy, with a rather velvety powdery feel that gave the sparkles something to bind, which helped them stay in place better than usual.
It had semi-opaque buildable cover that wasn’t quite as buildable as expected, but something in line with the way it’s marketed. This hue lasted a good eight hours but had a slight hike over time.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Too Faced Dream Lover (LE, $ 26.00) is less shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Floating Lights (LE, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B204 (P, $ 23.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sugar (PiP,) shimmers less (90% similar).
- NARS Thrill (P, $ 30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Rose # 1 (PiP,) is less shimmering, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Thumper (P, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Pink (001) (P, $ 37.00) has less shimmer (90% similar).
- NARS Power Play (LE, $ 30.00) shimmers less (85% similar).
- Too Faced Justify My Love (P, $ 26.00) is less shimmery, darker, and cooler (85% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy blush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder red with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color display. The consistency feels drier and thinner, and while it feels silky, I found that the type of powder blush can be difficult to evenly distribute on the skin, depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would blend, but natural oils or slip caused an uneven blush and were difficult to fade out. The wear and tear averaged between seven and eight hours for me.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes, and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the colors below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!