ColourPop Spoon Tremendous Shock Cheek Evaluate & Swatches
10/31/21October 31, 2021
ColourPop Spoon Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($ 8.00 for 0.15 oz.) Has a warmer, peach and gold base with a silvery beige sheen and a faint sparkle that gives it a soft, glowing glow from within. It had a more opaque coverage when applied with a fingertip and a more transparent, buildable coverage when applied with a dab brush, like the marketplace.
The consistency felt soft, but the product came off in very thin layers that felt more powdery when in contact with the skin, so it dried quickly but remained miscible. For me, it wore well for nine hours before it visibly faded.
* This shade has been brought back by ColourPop for a limited time to celebrate Temptalia’s 15th anniversary.
- Becca Moonstone (DC, $ 38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Euphoric Strobe Light (LE, $ 40.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Highlighter) (PiP,) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Born to Dazzle (LE, $ 26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Too Faced Flush (LE,) is easier (90% similar).
- NARS Tribulation (LE, $ 30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS 413 BLKR (P, $ 30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Double Dip (LE, $ 8.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Lunch Money (P, $ 8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Here Kitty Kitty (P, $ 8.00) is shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
THELimited edition. $ 8.00.
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Thanks very much! A comment. Join the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare with each other? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!