ColourPop Outta Sight Pressed Powder Blush ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a medium-dark orange with warm, reddish undertones and sparkling gold flecks throughout. It had a semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation – slightly more opaque than the marketplace – with a soft, finely ground texture that was mixable and easy to work with. The blush lasted a good eight hours before visibly fading, although there was some migration of glitter over time.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Laura Geller Golden Apricot (P, $ 28.00) is more shimmery and lighter (90% similar).
- MAC That’s Peachy (LE, $ 30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Hooked (P, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Jouer Terracotta Sands (PiP,) is less shimmering, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Sunbasque (P, $ 24.00) is shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Linda (LE, $ 39.00) is less shimmery, darker, and warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Cheek Studio III (LE, $ 30.00) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Good Luck Charm (LE, $ 8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Lucid Glow (LE, $ 40.00) is more shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Perfectly Lit (LE, $ 34.00) shimmers more (90% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy blush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder red with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color scheme. The consistency feels drier and thinner, and while it feels silky, I found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder redness on the skin depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would mix, but natural oils or slips caused an uneven blush and were difficult to fade out. The average wear and tear was between seven and eight hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, calcium sodium borosilicate, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, distarch phosphate, hydrolysed theobroma cocoa (cocoa) seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylylicon glycol, ethyl hexyl glycol, octylhexyl glycol acetate Tin oxide, quercetin, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica (ci 77019), red lake 40 (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 16035) ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or on the brand or retailer’s website for the most current ingredient list.