ColourPop Joyful Ideas Tremendous Shock Cheek Evaluation & Swatches
ColourPop Happy Thoughts Super Shock Cheek ($ 8.00 for 0.15 oz.) Is a light to medium peach base with subtle, warmer pink undertones paired with a lighter, more golden peach tinge that gives it a lighter look after it’s applied and blended onto the skin. The texture felt wet to the touch, but it was smooth, emollient, and thinner (not bad). The formula was creamy at first but was dried to a powder when it came into contact with my skin.
It had opaque pigmentation when applied with a fingertip and medium buildable pigmentation when applied with a synthetic brush, which is expected for the formula. I had no problem applying and blending it on my skin, and it could be applied over the foundation without lifting it up. It was a good nine and a half hours before something faded away.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Chanel Metal Peach (LE, $ 70.00) is shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Becca Opal Flashes Jade (LE, $ 34.00) is shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Gnomie (P, $ 7.00) is shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Moon Glow (P, $ 10.00) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Regal (LE,) is shimmering, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Beach Party (LE, $ 8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Lantern Fest (LE, $ 8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Light (LE,) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Golden Nectar (P, $ 48.00) is shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Forever Young (LE,) is shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.15 oz. – $ 53.33 per ounce
The formula is said to have “buildable” opacity and can be applied with fingertips (which gives “higher opacity”) or a brush (for pure opacity). It’s a cream-based product that is subtly “wet” to the touch, but never the thickness of a real cream-based blush. It goes on with the suppleness of a cream formulation, but diffuses and blends (without lifting the base) more like a powder product. The product solidifies to a powder finish so that the product does not slip during the day. For me, the wear and tear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium buildable pigmentation, with some occasionally being semi-opaque to opaque. They’re usually mixable, easy to use, and durable.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek samples.
Look with this product
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Thanks very much! No comments. Join the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing duplicates you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare with each other? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!