Talk to the palm
ColourPop Talk to the Palm Pressed Powder Bronzer ($ 8.00 for 0.25 oz.) Is a light to medium brown with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, finely ground texture that was slightly powdery and more prone to clumping when used with a denser brush.
I would recommend using a lighter hand and making sure it is applied to powdered / dry skin as it tends to react to natural oils or moistened foundation. It wasn’t the most blendable shade unless I applied it over the setting powder. It took eight decent hours before it faded a little.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- MAC Give Me Life (LE, $ 28.00) is lighter and warmer (95% similar).
- Cover FX Sunkissed Bronze (left) (PiP,) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Totally Taupeless (LE, $ 32.00) is shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic (P, $ 49.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (left) (PiP,) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Wild Card (LE, $ 8.00) is lighter and warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Medium (P, $ 28.00) is lighter and warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Soft Terra (001) (LE, $ 49.00) is lighter and warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop All the Feels (PiP, $ 8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Deep (P, $ 58.00) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.25 oz. – $ 32.00 per ounce
ColourPop’s Pressed Powder Bronzer should have a “super velvety-soft” feeling that gives a “naturally tanned sheen”. No coverage was mentioned, but the brand’s promotional samples showed full coverage. The bronzers had a soft, silky texture that was slightly powdery in the pan but was easy to apply, blended well, and felt good against the skin. Most shades appeared to have a semi-matte to silky finish, which helped them slide on the skin and appear more natural (in the finish). The wear and tear ranged from eight to eight and a half hours on me.
Search all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Bronzer swatches.
Look with this product
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Thanks very much! No comments. Join the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare with each other? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!