Clionadh Ohm Highlighter Take a look at & Pattern
Clionadh Ohm powder highlighter ($ 12.50 for 0.21 oz.) Has a transparent base with iridescent pearls that reflect a lighter, light medium pink with subtle cool undertones paired with a smooth, metallic sheen. The consistency was soft, a bit powdery in the pan, but not powdery on my skin.
The opacity was mostly opaque, although easily peeled off if needed, but appeared to be of a higher opacity than marketed (“buildable”). It wore on well for eight and a half hours before it faded noticeably on me.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- bareMinerals Whimsy (P, $ 29.00) is shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Becca Prismatic Amethyst (LE, $ 38.00) is darker and cooler (95% similar).
- Viseart Enamored (Highlight) (PiP,) is cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Unicorn Dreams (PiP,) is shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Dior Rose (LE,) is cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Magic (LE,) is shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Ethereal (LE,) is shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Diamond Dust (P, $ 26.00) is shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Pink Pyrite (LE, $ 38.00) is shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- OFRA Cloud 9 (LE, $ 29.00) is shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
$ 12.50 / 0.21 oz. – $ 59.52 per ounce
There isn’t much that the formula describes other than that it has a “soft, buildable application”. They tended to be fairly pigmented – semi-opaque to completely opaque – with soft, smoother textures that weren’t pressed too tightly or too softly into the pan. For a more transparent or buildable application, I would strongly recommend using a lighter hand and a less dense brush.
The texture was usually smooth, a little dense, and a little thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so often they really needed to be buffed and spread over the skin. The finishes were often more intense, tending to metallic, and occasionally accentuating the natural texture of my skin when worn with a higher coverage. For me, they usually wore between eight and nine hours.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, titanium dioxide, dimethicone, caprylic / capric triglycerides, isopropyl myristate, tin oxide, iron oxide, zinc stearate, calcium carbonate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, kaolin, silica, allantoin, boron nitride, magnesium stearate. May contain: +/- Ultramarine, +/- Chrome Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet.
Disclaimer: The ingredient lists are available from the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you purchased or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.