Clionadh Clionadh (Light) Powder Highlighter ($ 12.50 for 0.21 oz.) Is a light medium pink with subtle warm undertones and a peachy sheen that gave it a metallic finish. The rosier base wasn’t as warm as the end result (which was heavily influenced by the warmer shimmer).
It had rich color coverage, although this seemed more than described, with a smooth, slightly creamy texture that was easy to apply to and fade out on my skin. It created a nice glow that didn’t emphasize the natural texture of my skin. This hue lasted well for nine hours before visibly fading.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Color Pop Forget Me Not (LE, $ 8.00) is more subdued (90% similar).
- Benefit Tickle (P, $ 30.00) is shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (Diamond Powder) (PiP) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- Dior Pink Gold (LE,) is less shimmering, lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (LE, $ 34.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Lilac Geode (LE, $ 38.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Wattabrat (P, $ 36.00) is shimmery, darker, and warmer (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Paris Skies (P, $ 9.00) is darker and cooler (85% similar).
- Maybelline Knockout (LE, $ 9.99) is darker and warmer (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Melody (P, $ 9.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
$ 12.50 / 0.21 oz. – – $ 59.52 per ounce
There isn’t much that the formula describes other than that there is a “soft, buildable application”. They were usually quite pigmented – semi-opaque to completely opaque – with soft, smoother textures that weren’t pressed too tightly or too softly into the pan. For a sheer or more buildable application, I would highly recommend using a lighter hand and a less dense brush to do this.
The texture was usually smooth, slightly dense, and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so often they really needed to be buffed and spread over the skin. The surfaces were often more intense and tended to be metallic. Occasionally, they would accentuate the natural texture of my skin when worn at higher coverage levels. Most of them lasted between eight and nine hours with me.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, titanium dioxide, tin oxide, iron oxide, +/- ultramarine, +/- chromium oxide green, +/- iron ferrocyanide, +/- bismuth oxychloride, +/- manganese violet, zinc stearate, calcium carbonate, kaolin, silicon dioxide, allantoin, magnesium stearate, isopropyl myristate, caprylic / capric -Triglyceride, dimethicone.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thank you so much! 2 comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
Blush Clionadh Cosmetics
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!