Clionadh Clionadh (Medium) Powder Highlighter ($ 12.50 for 0.21 oz.) Is a medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a lighter, golden sheen that gave it a metallic finish. The texture was smooth, slightly creamy without being too thick or too tightly pressed into the pan, which made it easy to pick up with a brush. The highlighter / blush is applied evenly to the bare skin and spreads well around the edges.
It had intense paint coverage in a single layer, although it could be used with a lighter hand for a more buildable application if preferred. The glow was more metallic, but no longer emphasized the natural texture of my skin. There were signs of fading after eight and a half hours of wear.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Fenty Beauty Wattabrat (P, $ 36.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 10 Peach (P, $ 21.00) is lighter and warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Amethyst Flashes Geode (LE, $ 34.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (LE, $ 34.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Color Pop Bubbly (P, $ 6.00) is less shimmery and brighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sassy Grape (LE,) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Wild Rose (LE, $ 46.00) is less shimmery, darker, and warmer (85% similar).
- Milani Pink-aroo (P, $ 10.99) is more shimmery and darker (85% similar).
- Sephora Star-Crossed Lovers (103) (DC, $ 10.00) is lighter and warmer (85% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pink (P, $ 10.99) is less shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
$ 12.50 / 0.21 oz. – – $ 59.52 per ounce
There isn’t much that the formula describes other than that there is a “soft, buildable application”. They were usually quite pigmented – semi-opaque to completely opaque – with soft, smoother textures that weren’t pressed too tightly or too softly into the pan. For a sheer or more buildable application, I would highly recommend using a lighter hand and a less dense brush to do this.
The texture was usually smooth, slightly dense, and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so often they really needed to be buffed and spread over the skin. The surfaces were often more intense and tended to be metallic. Occasionally, they would accentuate the natural texture of my skin when worn at higher coverage levels. Most of them lasted between eight and nine hours with me.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, titanium dioxide, tin oxide, iron oxide, +/- ultramarine, +/- chromium oxide green, +/- iron ferrocyanide, +/- bismuth oxychloride, +/- manganese violet, zinc stearate, calcium carbonate, kaolin, silicon dioxide, allantoin, magnesium stearate, isopropyl myristate, caprylic / capric -Triglyceride, dimethicone
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thank you so much! A comment. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
Clionadh Cosmetics highlighter
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!