Becca Hi Angel Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed ($ 38.00 for 0.25 oz.) Has a soft, warmer peach-and-copper base with iridescent, blue-purple pearls. It has a smooth, silky consistency that was neither powdery nor too tightly pressed into the pan, which makes it easy to pick up with a brush and blend nicely.
The product had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, although I found it easy to apply less or buff the paint if desired for a more transparent coverage. It lasted a good eight and a half hours before it visibly faded.
Hate to see Becca leaving but this final release is a high grade!
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Tom Ford Beauty Violet Argente (Highlighter) (LE,) is shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (P, $ 42.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Gold Glow (LE, $ 48.00) is shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pink (P, $ 10.99) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Catrice Pinch of Rose (P, $ 6.99) is shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Botanic Dream (P, $ 4.99) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (85% similar).
- Ciate Moondust (P, $ 32.00) is more shimmery, darker, and warmer (85% similar).
- Huda Beauty Ibiza (LE,) is shimmering, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Warm Aura (LE, $ 34.00) is shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Opal Glow (LE, $ 48.00) is shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
$ 38.00 / 0.25 oz. – $ 152.00 per ounce
Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed’s formula is described as an “ultra-reflective sheen” with a “creamy” texture that “applies seamlessly”. In general, the texture of the highlighters is incredibly smooth, silky, and finely ground with matte to metallic finishes and the occasional glittery finish.
They tend to have a high-gloss, more metallic finish and are a more powerful highlighter, so they are best for someone who prefers an obvious highlight over a very subtle one. However, you could certainly achieve a more subtle, all-encompassing luminosity with a fan brush and a skillful hand, but if you take a typical, pointed highlighter brush, there will be quite a bit of pigment and highlight on the skin.
I find that some nuances can add light to moderate emphasis to the look of the pores depending on the application. With me, they last between eight and nine hours.
Browse all of our Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed swatches.
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Many Thanks! 15 comments. Join the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare with each other? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!