bareMinerals Kiss by Rose Gen Nude Blonzer Blush and BronzbarenMinerals Kiss by Rose Gen Nude Blonzer Blush and Bronzer ($ 25.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a medium-dark, reddish copper with warm, rusty undertones and a metallic sheen. It had a rich color payoff that did a little bit of an impact as the texture gave out (but not powdery). So using a light hand and / or a feather-lighter brush was essential to achieving buildable cover – and that’s how the formula was marketed, that’s how it missed the mark.
The consistency felt smooth, velvety and plush-tight and wasn’t powdery at all, but it picked up easily with a brush and melted wonderfully into my skin. It was nine hours before it faded noticeably.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- MAC Rhubarb # 2 (LE, $ 39.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Cheek Studio III (LE, $ 30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Moscow Mule (PiP, $ 36.00) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pure Love (P, $ 9.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Captivate (P, $ 22.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Highlight the Truth (LE, 34.00 USD) shimmers more (90% similar).
- Urban Decay PSA (LE, $ 26.00) is shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Multi-Glow (LE,) is shimmery, darker and warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Ginger Binge (PiP, $ 36.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Raw (PiP,) is darker (90% similar).
$ 25.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 192.31 per ounce
The formula is said to have a “silky texture that blends seamlessly and effortlessly builds up color” and is a blush and bronzer combined in terms of effect. The texture was smooth, almost creamy – dense and felt a little plush, but not thick or difficult to pick up with a brush. It actually resulted in more product on my brush than I expected, and it’s not a formula I would describe as buildable.
These were pretty pigmented and a little went a long way, so you should use a lighter hand and a feather-lighter brush to pick up the product for a real, buildable application of the product. They were applied evenly, faded out well, and had a higher sheen, although they didn’t emphasize the natural texture of my skin. The formula stayed good for eight to nine hours before visibly fading.
Browse all of our bareMinerals Gen Nude Blonzer Blush and Bronzer swatches.
Mica, caprylic / capric triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, diisostearyl malate, microcrystalline cellulose, phenyltrimethicone, dimethicone, caffeine, cucumis sativus (cucumber), fruit extract, borago officinaluminis, calcium boron, calcium boron glycylglyin, calcium glycylic glycol, capylitrethyliceth, Tin oxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, synthetic fluorophlogopite, sodium dehydroacetate. May / Peut Contenir (+/-) contain: titanium dioxide (Ci 77891), iron oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), manganese violet (Ci 77742), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, for the list of ingredients that applies to the product you purchased or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.