Just as we can’t get enough of Selena Gomez’s cozy songwriting corner or Kim Kardashian’s supermarket-quality pantry, Mindy Kaling’s color-coordinated shoe cabinet is a must-see wonder. On March 10th, we first got a look at the closet at Rebecca Bloomwood level in Mindy’s Instagram post. “I’m not sure I can pull these off, but they’re so much fun,” Kaling captioned the post, showing off a new pair of black leggings in a detailed floral print across her right leg. “Shit, yes, you can be queen!” One follower commented on and repeated the feelings of several others. Yes, Mindy’s new leggings may look stylish, but we only have eyes for the shelves filled with accessories all around her.
The walk-in closet is lined from floor to ceiling with an assortment of fashion treasures and is essentially a mini boutique. So let the window shopping begin:
- In the upper left corner of Mindy’s shoe wall, you’ll see a shelf that we think is dedicated to paragraphs for award shows, cocktail parties, premieres, and more in black, silver, and gold.
- The second half of Mindy’s shoe wall shows a rainbow of heels in every color including green, teal, aqua, turquoise, coral, fuschia, beige and scarlet. No wonder she has so many cute style moments on Instagram.
- Oh, and we can’t forget the many prints she has on display in her shoe library, including leopard print, rhinestone, plaid, cheetah print, glitter, and more.
- If you turn your gaze to the top center of the photo, you’ll also see a separate wall of shoes peeking out from behind Mindy’s head. While we can’t see much more than a single golden heel, we can see the wall to the right of the photo, which appears to have another row of shelves devoted to heels for all occasions!
- In the middle of Mindy’s accessory wall is an area with coats of all styles, including a cozy teddy bear coat and herringbone jacket that we’d love to try on ourselves.
- Did we mention the cute rainbow chevron rug that holds the whole room together?
- After all, the rest of the wall to Mindy’s right is strictly reserved for purses that are large, small, patterned, textured, and more. So your combinations of handbags and shoe accessories are virtually endless, and we’d love to do a full virtual tour soon.
Mindy has proven on many occasions that she knows how to turn every pair of shoes into a head-to-toe moment. So we know these heels are in great (and incredibly stylish) hands. If you feel like reaching for your credit card at that gorgeous look in Mindy’s closet, buy cute flats and colorful sneakers to add to your personal shoe collection here.