Step by step, let’s take the frustration of shopping for swimsuits. If you’re better equipped above, tune in because this is for you. Having a bigger bust might make your girlfriends jealous, but getting dressed for the beach can be a difficult situation if you don’t know exactly how to support what you have.
The truth is, finding suits as cute as they are practical for your shape isn’t that hard, as long as you’re looking for hangers or molded cups to support an ample cleavage. Likewise, it’s best to stay away from ruffles or embellishments that may add volume or draw the eye up. Do not worry; We’ve put together the best swimwear on the market to complement your shape. Read on for tips and tricks, then scroll down to find the best match.
- Look for bra-style tops with underwire and adjustable straps.
- Banded halter tops with thick ties offer great support without the expected underwire.
- Shaped cups provide additional support and are available in many different designs.
- Discover suits labeled D + that sport a larger bust.
– Additional coverage by Hannah Weil McKinley